Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tap Dancing

Mia's new favorite thing is Tap. Our friends the Grajeda family gave her the tap shoes and a leotard, she is loving them! I guess I should put her in tap classes. What do you think??

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man! I don't think she needs a class. She already looks like a pro. I loved the seaworld videos and pics. The baby quilts are incredible. And Kaleb sure looks sweet in his suit.

Bruce Daniels said...

Wow she is that good with out classes? You'd better be careful you put her in classes you'll be driving all over the country so she can perform at major events.

Lorinda said...

forget dance class, time to audition for Riverdance!

Orton Family said...

Oh this is so cute! Mia is such a great little tapper! Enjoy it!!!

Anonymous said...

If only Lawrence Welk were still on, she could dance with Bobby! Keep up the great work, Mia!