So, our friends were cooking up a pigs head (which really stinks) to make some tamales. They invited us over to sample the delicacies. They put the tongue and an eyeball out on the tray to cool down before we sampled them. The tongue wasn't bad, just really dense meat. However, I am at a loss of words to describe the pigs eye. Enjoy the video.
6 comments:
At least we can say we never made you eat a pigs eye :). Though I'll admit it, I gagged just watching that. Congrats Scott on having a tougher stomach than me, Navy non-nuc chow halls must be really bad :0.
Stan
Ok can you say GAG Reflex kicking in. Heck who needs food storage when you can handle eating ALL parts of the pig. Have a Merry Christmas. Good luck with your next move where ever that may be.
I'm nominating you for FEAR FACTOR!
NASTY! I bet it came back up later, didn't it?
No he kept it down!
Been there, done that. We used to mush every organ and make some kind of soup. No big deal! Glad to see you didn't puke on camera, although...that would've been cool!
Post a Comment