Saturday, January 24, 2009

10-4

So we sent the kids to bed, yet half an hour later we were still hearing a lot of noise coming from both rooms. Jennifer goes in to find our boys with "deer in the headlights" looks and a walkie-talkie in their hands. They soon recovered from their shock and the first thing uttered was "It's off!" As you can probably guess, the other was strategically placed in the girls room. Mia was up in Emmi's bed screaming into the walkie-talkie "Can you hear me?"

Poor Brody smacked his head as he tried to dash into bed before he was in trouble and met the bottom support of Kaleb's top bunk. He was trying so hard to stay quite in his bed when you know he just wanted to cry. He is one tough kid. Who knows, there may be a picture to follow tomorrow.

By the way, the boys pooled their Christmas money to purchase these. Dang kids are too smart, but at least they keep us laughing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I often hear my boys for hours. When I check in on them, Preston is usually pajama-less, and he is throwing toys/stuffed animals up to Spencer on the top bunk....Kids!!:)

Lorinda said...

Too funny! I can just picture them at the moment of discovery!

Bruce Daniels said...

That is so awesome. I can relate to the diving under the covers and trying to keep quiet.

Love it

Loughmiller's said...

Be careful, they are learning. :) We used to sneak out to ride 3-wheelers around the farm and to watch the scary movies on TV. Something about being that age that I miss.