Sunday, January 11, 2009

a new look...

So I have been wanting to do a project with Kaleb, try to get some one-on-one time with him. Plus, Grandpa K was coming out for Christmas and I thought it would also be a great way he could bond with Kaleb too. The project was repainting his bike. It wasn't terrible before, just a $5.00 yard sale bike.

The project ended up being for me and grandpa...Kaleb probably spent 30 minutes on it, 45 total before he had enough. Oh well, maybe when he is older we can rebuild cars or something.


Well, after about $30.00 of paint cans, the final project ended up pretty good. Kaleb picked the colors and designs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! I am very impressed! The bike looks great! And here I thought Jennifer had all the talent:)

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I hadn't scrolled down all the way and thought the first picture was the final project. I thought, "hmmm". Then I saw the final project and thought, "WOW!" Very nice.

Loughmiller's said...

Nice job!