In case you didn't know, I will be moving to Jacksonville, Florida on May 2nd. The family will follow about three weeks later. We will be there about 9 months, then we will find out our next home. Those options include Jacksonville, Hawaii, and Seattle.
4 comments:
Yeah, you're real nice. Leaving the family to do all the packing. :) I see how you are.
Hey thanks for letting Jennifer get away for a few days. It was sooo Awesome to see her and hang out. I really wish you guys lived closer. Or I guess we could live closer to you.
I'll start checking for fall recruiting visits in or around Florida.
With any luck they'll change your orders to China Lake. You know how the dry air is supposed to be better for you, we have plenty for everyone.
Since we can't get Whidbey again, and nothing for us in Jacksonville, head to Hawaii and we will follow! ;)
Sounds like a plan...I'll do my best.
Post a Comment