Also, here is everyone chasing a turtle across the driveway. I was surprised at how fast it could move!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Jennifer's Birthday
was on Saturday. I guess because I didn't get her a present that day (she got it early) someone saw fit to bring one. I'm not sure if the present was for her or the kids, but a stray cat has been partially adopted.
Oreo, as the kids named her, is very friendly and social (especially for a cat). They played with her Saturday morning as we worked in the yard. Then, when it started raining they all took cover in the garage where they spent all afternoon. Jennifer, who always said we would never own pets, looked at me with those begging brown puppy dog eyes and said "Please can it come in side?" It was her birthday and all, so I finally caved in.
It comes in on occasion and takes a nap or plays with the kids. I don't think we will ever own an indoor house pet. Jennifer has some good allergies (yeah).
Also, here is everyone chasing a turtle across the driveway. I was surprised at how fast it could move!
Also, here is everyone chasing a turtle across the driveway. I was surprised at how fast it could move!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations on the newest addition to your family! Miss you all, Happy Birthday Jen.... I wish we could take you out to dinner for your birthday, so just imagine your favorite resturant and that we had a wonderful, fun amazing time time. We laughed and caught up and then we ate a ginormous dessert! I am totally stuffed! Are you?
Happy birthday Jennifer! Looks like we all got a furry addition to the family! Very cool turtle by the way!
I want a turtle for a pet! cool! Happy birthday, Jennifer!
Post a Comment