Monday, December 7, 2009

Saying bye



I had my final flight with my current squadron. Just so you know, I love my job. :-D These pictures are before we dropped down and were flying at 500 feet around some ships. My favorite is when we drop down to 200 feet, 200 knots over the open ocean...what a rush! It might be an old ugly plane but it sure can be fun.

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

awesome pictures! I wish I had that view while I was working.

Mandy and Jarrett said...

Don't worry... it is pretty up this way too! But definitely not as warm, just ask your freezing wife! Getting excited!

Stan said...

Probably fun in the same way my 1978 is fun in parking lots, but not so much on the freeway :) . Sorry we missed you, let us know when you get out and we'll swing down to say hello.