Sunday, March 7, 2010

Saturdays

So...my goal is to go do something with the kids on Saturday, if I don't have to work. Two Saturdays ago we went to Fort Casey, but I didn't take a camera. I will have to ask Emmi if I can get copies of her pictures; but that will be a later post.

This last Saturday morning we went to Deception Pass for a hike. It was longer than I intended due to certain areas of the park being closed for winter, but it was still good. Here are some pictures of our adventures.

(BTW, I love living where we have so many things to do outdoors!)

A picture from up on the bridge, about 180 feet above the water.

On the horizon, you can see Vancouver Island, Canada.


All the rest of the pictures are just the kids playing at the beach.
Emmi tried to escape, but didn't make it. You can see the Olympic Mountains in the background.


No comments: