Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Surprise Visitor

Saturday Jennifer got a call and informed me we couldn't go on a date that night because someone was stopping by. I didn't think much of it at the time. That afternoon however a red truck pulled into the driveway and this skinny guy got out.

It took me a while to realize it was my little brother Kent. I guess he is moving back south and stopped by for the night (Hope it isn't a big secret). Well, we took the opportunity to go out mountain biking. I had wanted to go that morning but didn't have a riding buddy and I was watching some kids at 10:00 so their mom could go do some stuff, along with Jennifer. Anyways, long story short, my little brother kicked my butt! Also, I failed to negotiate a switch back. Front tire went of the edge, I tried to jettison the bike but couldn't maintain the trail, so I, too, went over the edge. After a little tumble I managed to walk away with only a little scratch and small slivers.

1 comment:

Lorinda said...

hehe. looks like you snuck up and startled him before you took that picture! :)