Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another hard day at work

as you can see by the picture I took. We were flying east at 17,000 feet, looking south for the picture. Mount Rainier (14,411 feet tall) is the closest, Adams (12,281) is on the left (south-east) and Mount St. Helens (8,365) is on the right (south-west).

4 comments:

Lorinda said...

Oh yeah, I could totally tell you were at 17,000 feet. I'm just smart like that.

Stan said...

Must be nice to fly around with your own bed, choice of ditching stations, hot lunches, a bathroom, and taking pictures all day :). Why would anyone ever want to fly one of those pointy nosed things?

Scott and Jenn said...

Trust me, sometimes I ask the same thing.

It might have something to do with top gun, but who knows.

Stan said...

I think they are all hoping their Joey will be as cool as Goose.