First off, I want to wish everyone who reads this blog a Merry Christmas, even if it is a bit late.
Second, time to share the season from our home.
We decorated some melted snowmen cookies.

We also made candy houses with some friends.

We have a bigger family now... NO, Jennifer did not have another child. We have an exchange student living with us. I'm sure she will kill me if she sees the picture I posted of her.

And for Christmas we also enjoyed the company of Great Grandma Nelson (Jennifer's Grandmother). It was fun having her visit us for the holidays.

And last, and best, Jennifer sure knows how to make me happy. Look all my puzzles!

And if you are wondering, yes, they have all been messed up and then fixed.
3 comments:
looks like you had a good Christmas!
How did you get the stickers on the puzzles to stick back on so well? :)
miss you guys!
Post a Comment