It was a pretty easy cake to make, I just googled volcano cake, and found that if I used dry ice and jello mixture, it would just smoke and shoot out some red. It really didn't take long to make at all. Less than an hour. Yes Emily you can it it. :) rebecca I would love to teach you, how does August sound?
7 comments:
Jennifer, you rock! That IS "the coolest birthday cake ever!"
can you eat it?! that is awesome!
Wow! How are you so amazing? Teach me.
I'm not going to let my kids see that. They would expect something that awesome and I could never make anything even close to that cool!
It was a pretty easy cake to make, I just googled volcano cake, and found that if I used dry ice and jello mixture, it would just smoke and shoot out some red. It really didn't take long to make at all. Less than an hour. Yes Emily you can it it. :) rebecca I would love to teach you, how does August sound?
that is cool.
Awesome cake! We may have to do this for Pickles with a dino theme.
Also, this is helping to erase the memory of the last cake Jennifer made.
Post a Comment