So I (Scott) made it to Chile. Jennifer and the kids will arrive in a couple days. I was able to find a temporary apartment while we wait for our personal items to get shipped here (could take a couple months). So far I am struggling with the language, but it has improved. I noticed at church today I was able to follow more than last week. This part of the country is absolutely beautiful. We are right next to the beach...I am actually listening to the waves crash as I type. There are hills all around, very much like where we were living in California. I am excited to be reunited with the family. I know we are going to have trials these first few (6 to 12) months while we adjust to life in another country but I believe it will be well worth it.





2 comments:
Best of luck to you guys! Looks like a beautiful place!
Wow, beautiful! I am pretty sure the Daniels we know can adjust to and overcome anything so I think you will do just fine! Just keep posting on here so that we can keep up with your adventure! Enjoy guys, can't wait for you to come state side again!
Post a Comment