However, when we get a call today from Moscow, Idaho and it is snowing I have to say to myself ... Self, I know you love snow, but snow in June is even a little extreme for me. I would expect it on the top of a mountain peak, but at 2,500 feet elevation June should be a little warmer than snowy weather.
To all our northern friends, feel free to fly, drive, hitch-hike, bus, rail, bike, what ever it takes to come and visit. We will put you up and let you bask in the sun. Just remember, put on sunscreen!
3 comments:
I would be there in a second! I agree this Idaho weather for June is nasty. I loved the humid air in Oklahoma -I never had to wear lotion. Thanks for the invite haha i could be at your doorstep if this weather doesn't turn for the better.take care- love your guys blog!
What are you talking about? Snow in June is totally cool. Seriously though, how soon can we take you up on your offer? We keep drinking hot chocolate to warm ourselves up! Oh, and Jennifer, I can send you some sunscreen, if you'd like.... it doesn't look like we'll be needing any.
Kari
Why don't you move out to Sothern CA, and then they can come get some sun, and see both of us! :) We are going to the pool today. IT has been around 100 degrees here. We have dry heat though. YOurs is much worse.
Post a Comment