Sunday, June 22, 2008
Kids Say the Craziest Things!
So today we were sitting in church and I was trying very hard to entertain Mia so she wasn't all over the place. Of course I couldn't do anything quite like have her color in a coloring book, I decide that I would tickle her. I was getting the evil eye from Scott, that I don't get very often, probably because he is the one usually getting it. Anyways there we were sitting, tickling and laughing, I was getting the very ticklish spot in the arm pit when all of a sudden Mia yells out "Stop tickling my pickle!" Where she came up with this I really have no Idea, but needless to say, I stopped. Serves me right, I should have let her color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Too funny. I often give that evil eye to Clint in church as well.
I think you must be letting her talk to Holli on the phone. I'm quite certain, actually:) Very funny!
Kari
So I wonder what a "pickle" is. Good thing it wasn't one of the BOYS saying that!!
Post a Comment