Monday, June 16, 2008
Where have my 20's gone?
So I was pondering today about how I will be 30 in a few weeks, and what did I accomplish in my 20's. Well I had 4 wonderful children (depending on the day), followed my husband around the country with 6 moves, and quit my job to be a stay at home mother. That is a few large things that happened, but why am I having such a hard time with leaving my 20's. I guess that I feel "trapped" at home. It is not a bad thing and I love the fact that we are able to survive with one income and still do fun things sometimes. Maybe I feel that I didn't get that experience of living on my own. I just went from one house to another. I don't feel like I was able to "play". All well. Life is good. I need to stop complaining and count my many blessings, which I have a abundance of. If I were to try and list them, it would be long and boring to most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jen, I know what you mean about feeling "trapped". You are not alone!!! I get that way too,I think that is why I love my new job at the flower shop- I get a little break (2 little hours a week:). But, I love being home with my boys more than anything!
Ah, man. I'm feeling your pain - I hated turning 30. I still tell my kids that I'm 28 but they don't believe me anymore since they've been learning how to add.
Post a Comment