Monday, June 2, 2008

Why you should Always wear Sunscreen!

On Memorial Day we went to the pool for about a hour and a half. I made sure to put sunscreen on everyone, but forgot myself!. Lets just say it was a painful lesson learned. The first picture was taken on Memorial Day. The second one was taken today. Lets just say, I can finally wear a bra again, and some of the blisters are healing.



































3 comments:

Stacy Pincock said...

OUCH!!! I hate when I do that!!!! I hope you get feeling better. I can't sleep when I have a bad sunburn. I bet you feel like you are on fire! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! That looks absolutely miserable!

Orton Family said...

Ow Ow Ow. I am sorry Jennifer! Do they have wild aloe Vera plant growing there? I here it is very effective when used raw.