
So last week I went through all of the kids clothes and got rid of the ones that didn't fit anymore. Well that night when Mia went to get her pajamas on she freaked out because her drawer was almost empty compared to how it was that morning. I tried telling her that all the clothes that I had taken out were to small and that I would get her some that fit later. Well, she wasn't very happy with me for a few days and I was telling my friend about what happened, and that I needed to go shopping to get her some new clothes. My friend has a daughter that is 5 and desperately needed to go through her clothes. She told me not to go shopping yet and we went and cleaned out her daughter dresser. Oh my goodness, after we were done Mia had more clothes than she has ever had her entire life! ( I love my friend, she saved me so much money!!) When Mia got home from preschool I told her I had a surprise for her, she could have cared less, but then I pulled out 3 garbage bags full of clothes. She has been in Heaven ever since, 3-4 outfits a day! She also had a bag of shoes and boots. Mia loves boots, and now she has 5 pairs! Let me tell you, the next morning Mia came out in her pajamas and boots, it was the funniest thing. I asked her if she had slept in them, but she said no, that she just put them on before she came out. I wished I had gotten a picture of it. I did get this picture of her though. She is definitely a girl!
3 comments:
Way too cute!!:)
haha oh she is "All Girl." Love the pink boots, I want to get Emersyn some, only they are pricey and kids feet grow to fast...Your friend is so sweet!!! You girl is so pretty!
Hey this is Anna Cash. How are you? Where in texas are you? I have a sister in Tyler up by Dallas. She got alot of rain and lightening and power off for a day or so. Scarey part of the world down south! I have a blog coolascash.blogspot.com . I can't believe how big your kids are. I didn't realize that Ethan and Brody were the same age. ethan started kindergarten this year too. email me at notalottacash@gmail.com
Post a Comment