Thursday, October 16, 2008

Honey, What's for Dinner???


So yesterday I was busy reading a book, and it was time for dinner. I told the kids they could make dinner, but that they could not make sandwiches because they had that for lunch. Well they couldn't think of anything so Scott decided to be creative and make up something of his own. (Of course there is always the back up food like corn dogs, chicken tenders, fries, ect...) Lets just say, I won't be asking him to cook for a long time!!! He took minestrone soup and put biscuits on top, but the biscuits didn't cook all the way. Brody and Scott liked it but the rest of us didn't!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jen! I think men do this intentionally so they don't have to cook for a long time!!! Miss you guys! Looks like life is going well for you!

Scott and Jenn said...

Hey, I want to let you know I thought it tasted fairly good. OK, so some of the dough didn't cook all the way but the kids still ate it! Jennifer is screaming in the background it was only because they wanted her home made apple pie for dessert.

Myr said...

Looks yucky! But it's the thought that counts, right?

Loughmiller's said...

This looks like stan's cooking. We have tomoocheese at our house. Tomatoe soup, noodles and cheese. The kids and stan love it, but I don't care for it.