Saturday, December 13, 2008

Derby time




This was the first year Kaleb was able to participate in a pinewood derby. I tried my best not to take over the project completely.

We participated today in the district race, put on by a local automobile dealership. Kaleb was pretty happy with the performance of his first car. We had a great time and Kaleb ended up placing fourth out of all the wolf scouts. The other wolf scout from the troop placed well also. The Weblos scout placed 2nd in his group. Our small group of boys did extremely well.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good looking kid with a good looking car!

Jules said...

Nothing like a pinewood derby to help bring out the competitiveness in a parent...oops, I mean a kid. :)

Lorinda said...

sweet car!

Liz said...

I like that his name is Kalbe. It's good that you didn't take over completely. :)

Daniels said...

Awesome car...good memories. Mom

Myr said...

Kaleb's so handsome...he must take after Jenn!

Scott and Jenn said...

Myr,

So what am I, chopped liver?

S

Myr said...

Scott you're awesome!