Thursday, March 5, 2009

Boat Slide


So last night for Cub scouts we decided to make a boat neckerchief slide for the upcoming rain gutter regatta. I think Scott did a great job on it. ( I am not as creative as he his. I bought the stuff and he made them and hopefully no one finds out that I didn't make it hehehe) I think the Cub Scouts had a good time making them, but I am not sure because I didn't go. I know i'm a slacker! Actually Brody was running a fever and since Scott and I are both in scouts, Scott decided he would go this week since he has missed the last 4 week because of work. I really can't wait to move so that I won't have to be in Cub Scouts anymore, it is not my favorite thing!

3 comments:

Mandy and Jarrett said...

So where are you moving that does not have Cub Scouts??!

Scott and Jenn said...

Here Jennifer was asked to be the assistant cub master. She doesn't want the role of responsible adult! - S

Lorinda said...

good luck with that. scouting seems to follow us around wherever we go. there must be some kind of secret underground communications that keep you in the system.