Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twins!


So some of you may know that I have always wanted to have twins, and I am jealous that so many of my friends have them and I don't. So I decided to make the best of it and just dress my girls like twins. Emmi didn't like it as much as Mia and I did, but she put up with me! I think they look so cute!

3 comments:

Lorinda said...

so adorable!

tolm2535 said...

The girls are getting so big and one day Emmi will love this picture and adore her little sister. I know Kylie wishes she had a little sister, infact so bad she plays dress up with Tanner. He does NOT like it.LOL

The Wilcken 7 said...

They look adorable and you are more than welcome to babysit the twins any time you want! You just have to come and see us to do it!