So the snakes turned out to be a couple of Black Rat Snakes, about three to four feet long. They just wanted out and away from me, but couldn't make it happen. It's funny, because they shake their tails like rattlesnakes when threatened and cornered. Silly snakes!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Living alone
So the snakes turned out to be a couple of Black Rat Snakes, about three to four feet long. They just wanted out and away from me, but couldn't make it happen. It's funny, because they shake their tails like rattlesnakes when threatened and cornered. Silly snakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Wow nice snakes. What kind are they? Man if it were me I would definitely be finding that hole in the screen.
They look more menacing than something I would want to be picking up. Doesn't look like your regular ol' garter snake.
I wouldn't mind them, but Drew would freak. I handle the snakes he handles the spiders.
Hmm, something about Florida gun owners is starting to become clear. Amazing what enmity does for perspective.
Glad to see you are eating well. You need to keep your strength up so you can help unpack and organize when it arrives :).
So the snakes turned out to be a couple of Black Rat Snakes, about three to four feet long. They just wanted out and away from me, but couldn't make it happen. It's funny, because they shake their tails like rattlesnakes when threatened and cornered.
I would have been screaming for Bill!!! Jen, I hope you like snakes and I don't care that they are harmless.... Give me spiders anytime.... :)
Post a Comment