Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The SUNSHINE state

isn't living up to it's name right now. For the last few days it has been constant clouds and rain. It has rained so much I've had to go out and pump water OUT of the pool! My guess would be we have received around 6" in the last three days.

The forecast for the rest of the week...rain and thunderstorms. I love the thunderstorms but I didn't know I moved to Seattle.

Anyways, Jennifer is loading the moving truck today. After the kids get out of school tomorrow they start the journey east. I can't wait to see them again. It will be a great weekend, even if I will be unpacking on memorial day.

Pray for a break in the rain when it comes time to unload the moving truck. :-)

1 comment:

Loughmiller's said...

Hmm, snakes and tsunami's. If you put in for a transfer to CL we'll guarantee to remove one of your hardships. It last rained here about a month ago and the last good rain was almost a year ago. It is the snakes you need to watch out for.