Friday, June 12, 2009

But mom the milk was chunky.....

Is what Brody told me this morning after I discovered at least 2 bowls worth of frosted mini wheats in the trash this morning. I really couldn't figure out why he would say that. Emmi had just opened up a new gallon of milk and her cereal was fine. Both Mia and Brody threw their cereal in the trash, I was really mad and told them they were not allowed to have anymore for the rest of the week and that they couldn't have anything until lunch. I know, mean Mom. You just don't throw away good food. Well it wasn't until a few minutes ago that I figured out why it tasted bad and had chunks.... They had used the spoiled buttermilk! Yuck!!! So now I need to apoligize, I hate apoligizing to a 4 and 6 year old! Just thought I would share the "chunky, yucky" story. I guess I should clean out my fridge more often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was funny!!!!