Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our old daughter...

If you can believe it, is now 11 years old! I can't believe how quick it has gone. She is growing up so fast I don't know what to do. Stan and Ralph, you still haven't gotten back to me on good handguns. Sixteen is just around the corner.


The kids preparing to fatten themselves on the birthday dinner. Emmi requested Meatball Marinara subs and Frog-eye Salad. Jennifer did an awesome job as always.



As per her request, it was a Strawberry Jello cake if I'm not mistaken.

5 comments:

Jalene said...

Happy Birthday Emmi!!

Loughmiller's said...

Skip the handgun, for pure effect you can't beat this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvHMbN_epe4

But if price is a concern, a nice 870 shotgun with a collapsible grip stock, built in tactical light, 20" barrel, and extended tube ought to do the trick. 2-rock salt, 2-#8shot, 3-00 shot and you should be fine.

Lorinda said...

Happy 11th, Emmi!!

tolm2535 said...

Happy Birthday Emmi!

Rachel said...

Happy B-Day Emmi!!
We miss you!!