Are there child labor laws being broken here?? At least get the poor girl some breathing assistance!! Too funny! I would not let me kids anywhere near me with a razor!
That is one brave woman.
or rather lazy.
All I can think is "I would do anything for love (or a quarter)...but I won't do that!"She should have held out for more.
Maybe a quarter and 125.00 to cover the daily rental fee.http://www.envisupply.com/rentals/safety/SCBA.htm
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Are there child labor laws being broken here?? At least get the poor girl some breathing assistance!! Too funny! I would not let me kids anywhere near me with a razor!
That is one brave woman.
or rather lazy.
All I can think is "I would do anything for love (or a quarter)...but I won't do that!"
She should have held out for more.
Maybe a quarter and 125.00 to cover the daily rental fee.
http://www.envisupply.com/rentals/safety/SCBA.htm
Post a Comment