Is what I ask myself. So yesterday Mia was teaching Brody what she learned at school. (She goes to a Lutheran preschool) She has her hands up in the air saying "crazy Lord" then brings her hands down and says "Hallelujah." After a few times of watching this thinking I need to talk to her teacher, it finally dawned on me that she was supposed to say "Praise the Lord."
Tuesday is cooking day at school for Mia. She came come with a pretzel in the shape of the letter M. She was so excited to try it. After taking one bite she spit it out. I told her she didn't need to eat it if she didn't like it, but she was determined too. After the next bite she said that it didn't taste so bad all she had to do was to pretend it was a smoothie. She didn't end up eating anymore after that, I guess pretending it was a smoothie was only going to last one bite. I thought it was pretty funny and wanted to post it so I wouldn't forget.
2 comments:
You're daughter is crazy!!!
I still can't stop laughing. I don't know which is funnier, the crazy lord or smoothie? Wow...
Hahaha oh my gosh!!! That is so cute. Crazy lord. What a cutie she is!!!!
Post a Comment