Monday, July 26, 2010

Big fish

It's been a long time in coming, but I finally managed to work 1/2 a day, so a group of us took the opportunity and went out in town. First we drove north to visit a brewery. Not really as good or exciting as the crew had hoped, but such is life. I was able to get a free drink from it though, a cherry juice soda.


Here is a particular style beer offered. Finally, a beer that tells the truth.




After that we went to the aquarium. Pretty impressive over all, but I still like the Georgia Aquarium in Atlanta better. Here are some pictures from it. The whale shark was HUGE! I think the tank in Atlanta was bigger but I'm not sure. Either way, the sharks are huge, as were the rays. It was fun, I'm glad I went.



6 comments:

Lorinda said...

I LOVE how you take your little family with you everywhere. So cute! But I seriously have not gotten used to seeing you with a 'stache yet.

Scott and Jenn said...

That's OK, Jennifer hates hit. It's not like I'm kissing her right now anyways, so I guess it can stay.

Bruce Daniels said...

Yeah they must have some truth in labeling laws there.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having all the fun while Jennifer gets all the work and ick. Sorry Jennifer.

Stan said...

Still haven't found the handle. It seems we are taking turns on who work and who gets a day off ;). Looks like fun, and a cool way to bring the family with you.

Mandy and Jarrett said...

Still have the stache huh?! LOL Glad to see you have some down time. Your "family on a stick" is very cute!