Sunday, October 31, 2010

Costumes and the day after

Jennifer was invited to a murder mystery dinner. It was with a bunch of military spouses, which she never hangs out with, so she thought she would give it a try. Try and guess the theme.
Just so you know, she ended up not being the murderer or the victim. I'm not sure if they caught the right person though.

For Halloween our kids went the easy route. Aren't they too young to start not caring?


Here's some of our friends from Texas, doesn't it look warm. We miss our friends.



And now, what Jennifer walked in on Sunday morning. Yep, a breakfast of champions.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Scott, that breakfast of champions is one reason I hate halloween. Who decided we should teach our kids that 1 day a year it's ok to go out and beg people for candy and eat candy given to us by strangers and then eat it all in 2 days and get super sick? I'm not a scrooge, I love Christmas! I just hate halloween!

Scott and Jenn said...

They actually didn't eat candy for breakfast, I just came down and they were counting and sorting it all. The "Good Witches" come and take it all away. I love those witches!