Well, we aren't getting the house Jennifer blogged about earlier. Turns out I'm too much of a penny pincher. Instead we are getting this one. Hopefully we end up saving money here, but only time will tell. While it is older, the owners have taken great care of it. Jennifer should close on it while I'm still gone. We will keep you posted.


6 comments:
Thanks for all the pictures and updates. It is good to see that the family is all doing well. I love the breakfast of the champions. The house looks good. Hope everything goes smoothly. Love you guys!
Love the background change! You getting a bit antsy to get out of the tan world you live in?!
How did you guess? I even changed my computer background to a snow collage of my brother Kent's photographs.
Love your new house! I hope you enjoy it!
Oh, I like the looks of this house. Looks like a beautiful yard, too.
The house looks good. I'm amazed that you can close on it from half way around the world. I now have "loan processor envy".
Post a Comment