So yesterday evening and today to been a little rough on me. So this morning the kids were playing with each other so well and not fighting. It was wonderful. Mia comes into the living room where I am at with tape on her lip and chin that she had colored with pencil. She says to me, "Mom do you like my mustache and gotee? I'm the King." I busted up laughing, I would have taken a picture, but one camera the battery was dead, and the other camera was just dead. I guess it is one of those things you just have to see, but it was seriously so funny!
Last weekend, the kids and I were on my bed watching TV before they all went to bed. Out of the blue, Emmi and Kaleb start trying to tickle my feet, but I am not ticklish, so then they just decided to massage my feet. (gross if you ask me, I hate feet, I only like babies feet) It was so nice, but then, Kaleb started to massage my back and Brody and Mia were playing with my hair. It was heaven. I feel so blessed to have such awesome kids. They didn't even ask for anything in return. Usually I have to pay them $1 for every 10 minutes to play with my hair. They didn't even asked to be paid. Like I said, I have the best kids I know!
No comments:
Post a Comment