Sunday, November 7, 2010

Clouds

This week, for the first time since showing up here, I saw a partially cloudy sky. It was a first for the guys who have been here since the end of May also. It rains an average of 4 days per year. We are entering the rainy season and there was a warning for this morning that it might rain up to 1/2 inch.

It would be like a snow storm in Texas, where people try to build snowmen by packing snow in trashcans (as if you were trying to construct a sandcastle).

2 comments:

Erika said...

Then they'd talk about the snowstorm for then next 6 years.
Ellie gives Don high fives now so she might do the same for you.

Stan said...

We still talk about the flood of '84, and I wasn't even here for that one. I was only here for the flood of '08 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg1cwyt-oc8&feature=related) Gotta love the rider drowning his bike.