Scott took the kids to play in the snow up at Mt. Baker. They had a blast, they went with 2 other families, and I stayed home by the fire. It was an awesome day had by all.
My friend Holly and I went to the temple, and Scott took her kids and ours to the Seattle Pacific Science center and the Space Needle. He is amazing, again we all had a great day.
Scott woke up with bed head and Mia decided she would help him with his hair. I think she sprayed half the water bottle on his head. It was so funny! Scott is such a sport.
It snowed here which is a rare occasion. Scott decided to shovel the driveway after his run...in shorts!
The kids built a couple snowmen. They purposely made one lying down. They told us that the one standing up tripped the other and it fell. I love the stick legs on that one. I also love that the other one looks like it is laughing!
We went to the Science Center again on Monday to see the Harry Potter exhibit. The kids seemed to enjoy it, but I thought it was a waste of money. You couldn't even take pictures. When we walked in, they had the sorting hat. Only 3 people were able to be sorted, out of about 50. Mia was sorted, she was so excited! I would have loved to get a picture of it. The science center also had an electric train exhibit. It was pretty cool.
Brody thought it would be fun to hold a hissing cockroach. (Like we didn't see enough of those in the south)
Emmi hates to get her picture taken, this one is just for her!
Those are a few things we have been up to. I am so grateful to have Scott home, and the kids have been having a blast with him. It has been awesome. He makes us laugh all the time.
Sorry this post has so much of Scott, but we sure love having him around.
2 comments:
Super fun! Good to see what you're up to.
At least he was well attired. Go Vandals!
Also, looks like you guys got about as much snow as we did. Looks like lots of fun.
Post a Comment