So this morning Brody really wanted to go to the store and spend some of his money. Well I did not get going as fast as he would have like. He told me "Mom, I have the keys, I will be outside waiting." To my surprise he was waiting the in the drivers set, with the set belt on, doors locked, engine running, and trying to get the car into drive. I about had a heart attack. This child sure keeps me on my toes!
A couple days ago, Scott had come home for lunch, and we were in the kitchen giving each other a hug, and Mia comes in and says, "Are you and Dad being romantic again?" We both busted up laughing. We asked her if she knew what romantic meant, and she had no idea, which made it even funnier.
Just a couple funny stories for the day.
2 comments:
so funny!
That's hilarious. (but only because he's not mine!)
Post a Comment