Thursday, September 6, 2012

First Day of School!

Today was the kids first day of school.  It is nice to have a routine again, but I will sure miss sleeping in.  The kids made sure that didn't happen the day we got back from our trip.  We drove back on Sunday and got home around midnight.  I finally got to sleep around 2 am and the kids were up at 7.  We have been so busy since getting back, I really haven't had time to update the blog.  Sorry Scott.    Here are the kids first day of school pictures, the aren't very good, I was in a hurry to get them out the door! Party Time, ok not really, but it was sure nice to have some peace and quite.

I can't believe I have a daughter in high school!  Wow, not looking forward to getting up and driving her to seminary at 6:15 am on Monday!  Good thing she is a morning person and will wake me up when she is ready.  She is so responsible.




Kaleb is in middle school all by himself this year.  I am sure he is happy that Emmi and her friends won't be tormenting him anymore.



Brody and Mia are in 4th and 2nd grade.

No comments: