So, what do you get when you take a driveway, add some chalk, then add kids (and their parents)? Here are the artists posing for a rare photo-op. And this is the aftermath!
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome! Some of the best family art work I've seen in a long time. :)
Hey Daniels family! Great to see you guys! Found you thru Kari's blog. Looks like you guys are doing great! I take it you're in Texas now. Love the chalk art. Such a talented family! Take care and hope to "hear" from you soon on your blog.
4 comments:
Awesome! Some of the best family art work I've seen in a long time. :)
This is sooo cute! Fun drawings of everybody!!!! Great artwork!
Tag your it! Check my blog to see what you have to do.
Hey Daniels family! Great to see you guys! Found you thru Kari's blog. Looks like you guys are doing great! I take it you're in Texas now. Love the chalk art. Such a talented family! Take care and hope to "hear" from you soon on your blog.
Post a Comment