So here is a conversation I had with Mia today.
Mia "Mom, can I call my friend Drew"
Mom "Sure you can, on your phone." (Beep beep beep on her pretend phone)
Mia "Hi Drew, can you come over to play?... Mom Drew is coming over to play. "
Mom "Who is Drew?"
Mia "She is my pretend friend who is 3. I like her because she is invisible and doesn't make a mess in my room, She is the best friend ever!"
I thought it was pretty funny, because Mia is the one who could care less if there is a mess in her room, it is Emmi who hates it!
Just to let everyone know, it was not me (Jennifer) who took a shower with a roach, it was my husband. I would have screamed and ran out of the bathroom until Scott killed it.
1 comment:
Come on Jennifer, taking a shower with a bug is not that bad. :)
I love mia's mind. She cracks me up. My kids have never had an invisible friend.
Post a Comment