



Well at 6:30 Halloween Morning, I get awaken by Brody saying, Kaleb is puking! Oh what a lovely day it is going to be! Kaleb always seems to get sick at the most inconvenient time. I know I should be feeling sad that he is sick, but I had so much to do! I had a birthday cake to deliver, (good thing I had finished it the night before) a house to clean, grocery shopping to do, a dinner to make and a sick child to take care of. Well being the kind mom I am, I did leave my sick child home alone so that I could deliver the cake and go to the store. By the time I left he had stopped puking every 15 minutes and actually didn't puke any more thank goodness. Since Kaleb was feeling better after some good ole chicken noodle soup he helped to clean up the house. ( I am a horrible mother I know) Then it was off to making dinner. Every Halloween I make a special Halloween dinner. This year we had Scarecrow bean dip, Boo Bugs, Sea monster Sandwich, and a special Witches Brew. We had the Missionaries over, and we all enjoyed it
.
After dinner, it was off to Trick or Treat. We went up our street then up to the Church for a Halloween Dance and trunk-or-treat. I have to say it was the best activity I have ever been too. Scott and Kaleb stayed home and the rest of us went to the party. Mia danced all night, and Emmi had all of her friends to play with, and Brody was my little buddy, we danced the YMCA, Cotton-eye Joe, Thriller and all kinds of fun stuff. There was also a hula hooping contest, which I won! ( Yahoo! Thank you wii fit hula hoop) All in all it was a pretty good day even if it started out a little rough. Kaleb is feeling much better and I did let him Trick-or-Treat on our street.

6 comments:
Fun halloween food. Katelyn was trying to talk me into some spooky food for dinner. Maybe next year.
Awesome cake, too!
Wait, so what you are telling me, mini corn dogs for Halloween dinner just don't cut it?? Oh well, I guess there is always next year!!
Is that cake the birthday cake you made? That is amazing! I had no idea you had that talent. So you decorate them professionally now?
Wow, I'm glad my days are not as eventful as yours!
You are amazing and totally creative! I love the cake...Brooklyn's birthday is in Jan. Do you ship birthday cakes?;)
Wow - what an awesome cake, costumes and food! Your kids look great! Hope everyone is feeling better now!!!
Post a Comment