Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wuv, twoo wuv

Thursday Mia decided it was time she took destiny into her own hands and headed to the front door. When asked where she was going, she replied simply "To the castle to find my true love."

When told she needed to stay inside, her response was, "But Mom, I have my shoes on!"

When told she could go in the back yard she stated positively, "Our house is not a castle!"

Now, for the rest of the story (thanks Paul Harvey)...

Later in the day she diligently worked drawing a picture. When she was done she asked for some snacks to be put in her backpack. When asked why, she stated she was going on a trip and "I have a map to my true loves castle."

When told she couldn't get married until she turns 25, she replied "I will have lots of birthdays there."

We sure love our little princess. I just hope she waits for a lot more birthdays until she marries her prince charming.

3 comments:

Lorinda said...

What an imagination! That is priceless!

Mandy and Jarrett said...

That is hilarious!! Oh the foreshadowing you are giving us about raising a little girl!!

Loughmiller's said...

Scott, one word "shotgun". Or you can build a tower to lock prince charming in until Mia can take on a dragon and rescue him.

Good luck!