Monday, March 9, 2009

Awesome Neighbor

So the last few weeks of work for Scott has included a lot of night and evening hours. So the kids and I were really needing a break from each other. So who else than our favorite neighbor Drew. He saw them playing outside and wanted to play so they had a tennis ball war. After the girls came in crying, I had to scold the boys for playing so rough. Well I also didn't feel like making dinner. It was just going to be chicken nuggets and fries, so I jokingly asked Drew what he was making us for dinner. Well he came through with fajitas. It was way better than chicken nuggets. After dinner he read the kids 3 books. By the time it was all said and done it was almost bedtime. I love that we have such an awesome neighbor that loves my kids so much. We are really going to be sad when we leave here.

2 comments:

Myr said...

A guy who cooks and entertains the kids?? Jenn...are you sure he doesn't have a crush on you?

Scott and Jenn said...

Actually...I am the one with a crush on him! Hehehe :)