She woke up to a decorated kitchen, a present and french toast for breakfast. She opened the present on the table and what could it be but a crown that she wore all day. Scott and I took her to lunch at the "Cow place" as Mia calls it. (It is just a buffet place that has a huge fake cow outside) Yesterday I worked on her princess cake and she loved it! I think it turned out pretty cool.
I painted her finger and toe nails, and she was worn out when it was time to pick the kids up from school and fell asleep until the kids woke her up for dinner at 5:00. At 5:30 we had some friends come over for cake and ice cream and to open her presents. After everyone left I think she was a little sad because she is going to have to wait another year until her next birthday. She was very excited with all the presents she got and since she had a nap who knows when she will go to sleep!
Princess Mia
Mia at Emmi's School to visit for lunch.
Getting ready to blow out the candles and eat some cake!
A Princess pen from our friends the Garcia's
This is the present that the kids got for Mia.
Her last present. I think she was just ready to start playing with her gifts. She didn't really want to have any more pictures taken.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Mia! Such a cute princess!!
Slow down Mia! don't grow too fast! (Maybe she'll listen to me--my kids won't)
Happy Birthday! and what a fun cake!
I too love the cake! You made it, didn't you Jennifer?
Happy Birthday Mia!
Can you believe how old they are... it seems like only yesterday! I am looking forward to princess parties!
Hi Mia!!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!
Did you have a great day being a princess? Mom sure made a beautiful cake for you.
Love,
Aunt Chell
Post a Comment