Thursday, May 7, 2009

Our New House!

So here is a little video clip of our new house. Scott is in Florida already, and I am still in Texas packing and finishing up things here. He always has the easy job! The kids and I will be joining Scott memorial day weekend. Sorry for the lag in posts, it has been crazy around here for the last month. I have about 10 posts to post, I will get to them soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fancy, fancy. I would be very nervous about a pool, but Russ would be very jealous.

tolm2535 said...

Wow, you are moving so soon. We are excited for you. As we were going through your home, it was as though we were looking at a vacation property. Have a great time there! Love the Tolmans (aka SLACKERS)

Loughmiller's said...

Very cool, and it even comes with a truck that you can use. I wish our house came with a pickup.

If I didn't know any better it looks a bit bigger than your last one. I also noticed you got a pool after I visit. Hmmm, have to see if we recruit at FSU. Very nice, I'll have to show this to Erin.

Good luck with the rest of the move.

Lorinda said...

what a great place! love the living room furniture. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful house and awesome pool. We are jealous.... I guess we'll have to make do with the hottub... Can't wait to see pictures of your house once you get moved in.