Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to School! :-)

Well, the time has finally arrived.....summer is over and school has begun again. Monday the 24th was the first day back to school for the kids. Jennifer has been anxiously awaiting this day. The three older go to school all day, and Mia has a three hour preschool every day. Enjoy the pictures from their first day back.

Emmi did not want to smile, so here is her sarcastic smile. (She takes after her mother!)


These handsome boys either are best friends or worst enemies, depending on the hour. Here they were friends.


Mia was extremely excited to be starting school. She was even happier it was every day (last year Jennifer participated in a preschool co-op which was only two days a week).

4 comments:

Lorinda said...

They're all so cute!!

Mandy and Jarrett said...

So great and some sanity for Jennifer too!! Scotlan starts too... I am getting old!

Liz said...

I love to see your boys' different personalities. So cute!

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

I can't believe how big they are all getting. What a cute family you have.