The pool is the best part of our living arrangements. When we first showed up here, Mia wouldn't put her face in the water and Brody was barely swimming. Now Mia can make it the length of the pool, Brody and Kaleb both hang out in the deep end, diving the nine feet down to the bottom, and Emmi has started swimming across and back in one breath. It is amazing how much they have progressed.
5 comments:
Way to go kids!! Looks like Scott needs to start practicing his treading skills. What's up with the noodle!!
Hey, easy on the old fat man...I prefer to have noodles when Mia is swimming around because she tends to climb on you for a break. I can't tread water that well!
yeah, i was gonna say.... looks like your kids are improving, while your getting worse... just chilling on noodles... have you laughed hysterically in the middle of the pool while floating on a noodle yet? its fun! trust me!
So what's the length of your pool? I'm amazed at Emmi. I can barely hold my breath for 10 seconds
If you were Air Force you wouldn't have to worry about treading water :).
Post a Comment