Thursday, October 8, 2009

The negatives of moving to Washington...

Coats, boots, hats and gloves cost a lot more than swimsuits and flip flops. We will have been in the south four years when it comes time to move.

Is it weird I am looking forward to freezing my butt off in the dry, cold mountain air when we go tubing?
-S

3 comments:

The Wilcken 7 said...

I am so extremely jealous..... I can't even convey how jealous! Will you be buying a house or living in housing?

Scott and Jenn said...

We are up in the if we are going to buy another house or rent...ask us next year what we did, maybe we will know then.

Mandy and Jarrett said...

But those positives just can't be beat!! Darn those Cerise's!
Trade your a/c bill for a heating bill, your sunscreen expenses for a good wind proof umbrella, uhm keeping the generator for windstorms and you should be good!!
Can't wait to see ya!