Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Orders at last...

Well, at least I was told I will be heading to Whidbey Island, Washington next. Yeah for me! It isn't Hawaii, which I had hoped for. Actually, I didn't expect to get Hawaii, it costs too much to send our large family over.

We should be moving sometime around December again. We don't have many details yet, but at least we know where. There is probably only a 5% chance they will change their mind.

Scott

4 comments:

Amanda and Steve said...

Boo! I don't want you guys to leave! And it's another YW leader I have to replace!

Anonymous said...

Sad! I was really keeping my fingers crossed for Hawaii so we could have the 2011 reunion there. I guess we'll have to find another use for our Hawaii fund. That should be kind of fun for you to go back to Whidbey Island though, right?

snappy said...

Yeah! That place is amazing. I am sure you guys will have fun adventures fishing and crabbing. Also finding beach glass and sea shells.

tolm2535 said...

That 6 months went by quick!!! I can't believe you are coming closer out this way. Well, you will have to put away your year round swimming suit and trade it in for a snowsuit. Hopefully, we will be able to hook up when you get out this way.