So yesterday I was awakened by Brody, who told me that Mia was sick and puking. For those that know me I hate puke, so I got up, and she had made it to the toilet...hurray! (Forgetting that Scott is now home and can take care of it) Anyways, after putting her into the bath to clean her up, she was freezing. Well I happen to sleep with an electric blanket on and my side of the bed was nice and warm, so I put her in there with Scott, and went downstairs to finish up my young women lesson. (for those who don't know, I was called as YW President in December, that is a whole different story) Scott comes down a little while later and was telling me that Mia would not fall back to sleep, she kept talking to him about the light coming in the windows, asking him why he kept falling to sleep, wiggling all over. It was my secret ploy to get him out of bed, I figure if I couldn't fall back asleep, he should be up with me...insert evil laugh here!
Scott had to teach a lesson also, this causes a little problem for us. Emmi and Kaleb both said they would stay home with Mia. How nice of them. Mia chose Kaleb, (which really upset Emmi) On our way out the door I told Kaleb I would call him after sacrament and see how he was doing. Well I forgot to call because I went into the nursery to help out. On my way to YW, I see there are 2 missed calls on my phone and a new voice mail from Kaleb. I listen to it and he says
"Mom, this is Kaleb, you said you were going to call after sacrament, and I still haven't heard from you. Is everything Ok? Call me as soon as you get this message!" It was so funny! So I called him back and apologized for not calling, what a responsible boy I have.
3 comments:
You really should be more responsible, Jenn, and check in when you say you will! hahaha!
That is so funny. Thanks for the laugh! You have such cute kids.
Love it. Jenn you slacker.
Post a Comment