The kids were mortified when they saw it and told me that it was totally inappropriate and to please not ever wear it when people come over. Every chance I get, I put it on, whether people are over or not. I should get mother of the year! Speaking of that, I really should. On Friday when it was Mia's date night, she wanted the family to go to the Roller barn, to roller skate. I was by far the oldest one there, but I have to admit, I was rocking it on the skates and I knew all the songs! I tried getting pictures, but with all the skating, they all turned out blurry.
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Gifts from Italy
So when Scott was in Italy, he got us all gifts that he sent home. I think that mine was the best of all!

The kids were mortified when they saw it and told me that it was totally inappropriate and to please not ever wear it when people come over. Every chance I get, I put it on, whether people are over or not. I should get mother of the year! Speaking of that, I really should. On Friday when it was Mia's date night, she wanted the family to go to the Roller barn, to roller skate. I was by far the oldest one there, but I have to admit, I was rocking it on the skates and I knew all the songs! I tried getting pictures, but with all the skating, they all turned out blurry.
The kids were mortified when they saw it and told me that it was totally inappropriate and to please not ever wear it when people come over. Every chance I get, I put it on, whether people are over or not. I should get mother of the year! Speaking of that, I really should. On Friday when it was Mia's date night, she wanted the family to go to the Roller barn, to roller skate. I was by far the oldest one there, but I have to admit, I was rocking it on the skates and I knew all the songs! I tried getting pictures, but with all the skating, they all turned out blurry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love it, it is totally you guys!
Post a Comment