Saturday, November 22, 2008

Lost that feeling

So, a friend in California was joking with me about this, so once I was off the phone I went into the closet and came out dressed like this, to serenade Jennifer (and yes, the navy actually issues these to pilots).

As soon as she tried to get video I had to stop singing...I don't want anyone to loose their hearing because of me. You get the picture though. "You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips."

She started laughing, which is what I was going for (at least it was once she started laughing).

3 comments:

Jules said...

Love it!!! I wish My Italian Stallion would serenade me like that.

Myr said...

Scott..you are one sexy man!

Loughmiller's said...

Very nice! Now if I can somehow get you guys to take a shot of Scott wearing the official pilot jacket (with patches) and aviators while racing a P-3 down the runway on your bike. To make it a fair race you may consider using your Kona rather than the Suzuki.